Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

I love your voice

I heard this in alice is dead and thought I recognized the singer. I should have known! As always, your voice is like a candyshop to my ears. It's raw and full of emotion.

Sometimes I disagree with the writing and song content from you, but this is fantastic. I had this stuck in my head all of yesterday:

Let them into your mind
Let them into, let me in you...

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

Very nice

The title is very fitting. It describes chaos almost perfectly without actually defining what that chaos actually is. I can see this used in a variety of different scenarios =)

I love the beginning, but the end gets a little bland really loses that chaos feel.

-Fantasyquest- -Fantasyquest-

Oh, wow

I love it man. It's amazing synthesis and composition!

I really have nothing else to say. Just listen. =)

Star Wars Anthology Star Wars Anthology

Oh damn

This is a smooth mix man. I'd have to say I really love the way you can mix music and speech into something cohesive.

The mix itself is unique and interesting but still has that star wars feel (just as much as the original songs, which is rare in a remix.). Also, the song feels like a legacy in itself. Progressing from clean trance into something darker (bridged, of course, by dialogue)

One of the best star wars mixes I've heard. (and there are quite a few!)

Hitchhiker's Guide [Galaxy] Hitchhiker's Guide [Galaxy]

Ah the banjo

You know how to stick to roots ;P

As soon as I heard the banjo here I knew I liked this song. The lyrics are cheezy but the tune and your singing are really nice =)

But it could use more banjo later on XD (therefore only 9)

SkyMarshall responds:

Cheese and banjo - what else does one need? =)
I agree on the cheese btw. Thanks for the review.

HW - Sedative Shapes HW - Sedative Shapes

Great song

The person below me just made my day. I think the term you're looking for is "gangsta rap".

As always, you fail to disappoint. I listen to many of your songs but never leave reviews. Keep up the good work =)

haywirehaywire responds:

thats good thanks a lot bro!

Chaotic Cathedral Chaotic Cathedral

Maight not be what you were going for..

But this reminds me of banjo kazooie mad monster mansion XD

Except, on steroids 0.o

Very good peice.

-Flight- -Flight-

Pretty good

I feel like I'm not as impressed with this song as I really should be. It's catchy and sounds great... but theres something I can't put my finger on that makes it seem to fall very much short of perfect =/

Also, that melody around 1:00 very much reminds me of race around the world =O

Now that I think about it.. there are a bunch of places that feel like that =X Just slowed down...

Or I might be crazy and this might be a perfectly awesome song with no relation to aforementioned song XD

-Give me a break- -Give me a break-

Hey, you're alove =D

I agree with the old sytle comment. Comparing this to most of your new stuff, this one doesn't quite fit in style-wise.

But, that being said... being old style doesn't mean old quality =D You can quite clearly tell that this is much better made then any of your old songs.

I can't really find any part about this song that I don't like, but I can't find any part that I REALLY like. It feels decently samey all the way through. Which, in it's own right, has some good properties too. The song is dynamic but never leaps out and grabs attention, so it would be well suited for background to a flash game (if there exists agame where background dance music is actually a good idea) XD

Bricks Can Fly Bricks Can Fly

whee

The ships hung in the air much the same way bricks don't

;P

For some reason, I think Douglass himkself would love this song as a theme. I remember his one request for the hitchhiker theme was "it must have a banjo"

Very fun song =D

cycerin responds:

Heh, It's not a Hitchhiker's Guide reference, but I guess it works. :)