Luminiscense Luminiscense

Wow..

The Nazis are so evil they bombed the SHIT out of those empty fields.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Was decent, not exceptional

You used many jokes from egoraptor and there wasn't all too much else that was funny about it. You didn't nail the awesome feeling, it was paced too slow and it simply didn't feel like an awesome =/ If you make another, zealously get rid of pauses (except perhaps awkward ones).

secondstamp responds:

Okay, gotcha!

Soma Holiday Soma Holiday

Nice

A little slow. That might explain the score but it's still totally A+.

I love your explosion-like effects and general FBF style.

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

hehe

I find it quite ironic that this was mainly fbf. =)

Very good all around. The music synced up perfectly and the character was quite well done. Some parts were just too long without any action however. for example, I would have liked boxes showing the character's face come by when the monitor was being shown or pictures of the mouse/tween when the character was pausing.

But still fantastic.

Submit Submit

Sweet

the good:

that was awesome. great graphics, fit the music well and was very epic.

the bad:

originality. very lacking in originality. the submit to NG type flash has been done numerous times and you used unoriginal portal graphics.

watch one of mine (NOTLB) and you can see how you can put and original spin on NG if you want. i never made the next episode however just because as you can see (if you watch it) how bad my artistic skills are. if you're interested in talking you can PM me.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

wheeee

the funniest part is when people took it seriously XD

idiots. do you think hes trying to impress you graphics-wise and sound-wise when he's saying "i'll do mario cause its never been done before."

Mario's Silent Movie Mario's Silent Movie

k

k

kk

kkk *burns in hell*

Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

dam

nice one.

My only suggestion would be to add textures to the sides of the planes instead of just leaveing it solid grey.

The animation and sound went superb togeather and most animation was smooth.

You deserve a cookie.

Food Nipple Grunt Tlr Pt2 Food Nipple Grunt Tlr Pt2

let me spell it out for you

preload your pre-loader. Its so big and detailed that it takes like 10 secs for some ppl to dl. While its DLing blank, white screen. so, preload it.

other then that great movie.

Big4 responds:

"I see," said the blind man. We'll build a pre-preloader and put it into both parts ASAP - thanks for the tip. Sometimes I forget people still live with dial-up.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

mmm

I prefer the old ones. Theres something i can't quite put my finger on that you did/didn't do before that made your videos awsome. i think it was mostly the weirdness in half the scenes that i didn't like.